Monday, September 14, 2009

Inspired to Create...

Saturday was my birthday - I won't say what number birthday - but my birthday none-the-less... I share my birthday with one of my best friends and "cousin-in-law" Lori. Lori was celebrating a "milestone" birthday this year (the big 40), so her family threw her a party. So we went to the party to help her celebrate.

Lori is an amazing artist and illustrator. Although it was her party, she painted me this canvas for my birthday.I just love my new picture!!!
She even put red polka dot ribbon along the edge of the canvas to finish it off...

She is such a talented artist!!!
Doesn't it look great in my sewing area - it matches perfect with the sewing table I made earlier this year.I am now inspired to start sewing some new creations...

2 comments:

Lisa said...

It's sew perfect! :) Happy Be-lated B-day and welcome back to your blog!

Jeannine said...

Thanks so much - spent all day trying to give it a fresh look - lost my whole blog list in the process... things are never simple!