Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Listings in my Etsy Store

In the last few days I have listed some wonderful vintage items in my Etsy Store!  
Please stop by and take a closer look...




This is a beautiful piece of mid-century California pottery.  Can be used as a relish tray or chip and dip platter.  Beautiful aqua/turquoise blue on one piece and a speckled off-white and tan on the other!
Small, hand painted Fire King serving bowl.
Cute depression glass bowl, great for storing odds and ends on your desk, keys or to actually use in the kitchen.


This is a gorgeous hand crocheted bedspread made of very heavy cotton thread.  I love the 3 dimensional ball on it!  I was going to keep it, but didn't really have the right place for it so decided to give it up.


SORRY - THIS IS SOLD!

No comments: