Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Fun "Neighborhood" Quilt!

Here is what I've been working on...

This is the quilt front...Front close up...

Quilt back....
I loved the fabric with the little houses and worked the quilt around it! I hope to start on the quilting today, but since my poor house has been neglected the past few days, it may have to wait until I clean the bathrooms, put away 3 baskets of clean laundry, and vacuum some floors.

I really should go to the grocery store too! I went to Joann's to get batting yesterday instead of going to the grocery store!! I'm sure I am the only mom in the world that choose shopping for quilting supplies over food for her children! Please don't call child protectice services on me - we have plenty of bread, milk, soup and peanut butter to last a few days!

1 comment:

Lori McDonough said...

Is this the one for your niece? It is so cute! Love it!