Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Trying to Be More Faithful

I have been a rather absent blogger of late, you all know how it goes... life happens. Kids, work, commitments, computer crash, sickness, sewing machine broken, holidays, you name it, it seems I could use the excuse!

But I posted an entry yesterday - when my new computer arrived, to share the new creations I listed on my Etsy store, and got bitten by the blogging bug all over again.

I will try harder to be a more faithful blogger - it just seems that when my creative juices aren't flowing there is not much to post about!

I hope if I have any followers left you will forgive my ups and downs in this crafting and blogging adventure.

Now back to work I should have done earlier today - but was having too much fun setting up my new computer!

No comments: