Sunday, May 16, 2010

I was Featured in an Etsy Treasury

Someone used one of my listings in an Etsy Treasury today.  It was fun to see my photograph being promoted.  

So, I decided to try my hand at making an Etsy Treasury.  It was lots of fun searching for things I liked.  It was so much fun that when I finished one, I went on to make two more.  Here are the three Treasuries I came up with.  The title of each is a link that will take you to the actual treasury and from there you can check out the individual products if you are interested.

In the Kitchen
(this was my first one, and my favorite!)
 
All in the Family
Livin' the Lake Life
I made a fourth one late last night...

Seeing Spots in the Kitchen

I have to say this is rather addicting.  Go to Etsy and make your own treasury of things you love.  I'd love to see what you come up with. 

So which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

Lori McDonough said...

i have never created a treasury...but i want to give it a try! Love the ones you made! xo