Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Imagine the Possibilities...

I shared with you all the Christmas presents I made for friends and family this past year using photographs I took of old building and other city scenes in our downtown.

Now I have made some individual wooden block letters...
These can be stood on a shelf, put above a door frame, used as a paperweight on your desk, hung on a wall, used as place cards at a special dinner, use them as kids blocks (teaching the various letters of the alphabet) - imagine the possibilities - they're endless.

I have them available in my Etsy Shop


They are all special orders, and you can customizine them however you like.  Thick or thin wood block - no problem.  Want a special color - no problem.  Want one for each letter of the alphabet - no problem.  Want a smooth finish as opposed to a distressed finish - no problem.  Just tell me what you want, and I will make them for you!

With the upcoming "wedding season" keep these individual blocks or custom name plaques in mind for gifts for the special couple!

No comments: