Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bon Voyage

Things have been very crazy in the last 24 hours. I got a call yesterday afternoon from my boss asking if I could go to Malysia (yes, as in the country Malysia in southeast Asia) to do some work for a client!

To make a long story short... I am going to Malysia, and will be leaving this coming Sunday. I will be gone for 3 weeks! It is a worldwind of activity here trying to get everything in place to leave that quickly for that long a period of time. I have never been away from home for this long before, and am a little nervous. But I am also excited! I love a new adventure.

Travel time takes about 36 hours! So when I leave on Sunday I will not arrive at my destination until Tuesday morning (there is also a 12 hour time change to deal with)!!!

So I will be away for a while. I will try to blog some while I am gone, and show you pics of where I am, but I doubt there will be any "craftyness" going on for the next few weeks.

All that being said, my giveaway/contest is on hold. I will repost it again when I return. Please keep leaving me your suggestions - I will eventually clean up my workspace, it just won't be in the timeframe I had originally hoped! If you have already left messages, you are already entered, but there will be no drawing until I get back.

No comments: